Cooking recipes - How to Salmon with orange?
Orange salmon is one of the most delicious recipes to prepare salmon, the citrus aroma makes the salmon perfect. This recipe can be prepared in a frying pan or in the oven.
- 2 salmon loins
- 2 oranges
- The zest of these two oranges
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Dill or fresh parsley
- Olive oil
How To Prepare Salmon a L'orange?
- We start by seasoning the salmon with salt and pepper and sealing it in a frying pan, then remove and set aside. Then we will finish it in the salmon sauce.
- In the same frying pan, fry the onion and finely chopped garlic over a low heat for about 15 minutes.
- When it is poached, add the zest of the two oranges (without the white part because it is bitter) and the spoonful of flour. Cook the flour for a few minutes so that it loses its raw taste.
- Add the juice of the oranges and the salmon loins. Leave to cook for about 4 minutes on each side and add chopped dill at the end to give it a taste of 10.