Cooking recipes - How to Lemon cream?
- 500 ml liquid whipping
- 225 g sugar
- 5 gelatine leaves previously soaked and drained
- The zest and juice of 3 lemons
How to make Lemon cream
- Bring the cream to the boil, stir in the gelatine and remove from the heat.
- Pour the cream into a bowl, add the lemon juice, half of the grated zest and the sugar and cool the cream in another bowl with ice.
- Pour the cream into individual glasses and garnish with the remaining lemon zest.
- Store in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
🔆 Other recipes
- Recetas de Cocina - Cooking Recipes Categoría: