Cooking recipes - How to Pumpkin pie?
- 3 large eggs
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 230 g sugar (9/10 cup)
- 100 g butter (7 tablespoons)
- 500 g pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of allspice
Steps for making Pumpkin pie:
- Preheat the oven to 180°c (th 6).
- Place the shortcrust pastry in the tin.
- Cover with a sheet of greaseproof paper and dried beans or ceramic balls.
- Bake the pastry for 15 minutes.
- Steam the pumpkin and drain it.
- Blend or puree the pumpkin.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with 150 g of sugar.
- Add the salt.
- Add the spices.
- Melt the butter.
- Add half the butter to the mixture.
- Add the pumpkin to the mixture.
- Mix until the dough is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the tin with the batter.
- Sprinkle the remaining sugar over the top.
- Spread the remaining butter on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, remove the caramelised pumpkin pie from the pan.
- An original cake that is delicious with a sweet, mild taste that is very close to the taste of sweet potatoes.
🔆 Other recipes
Categoría: Recetas de Cocina - Cooking Recipes