Recursos Educativos en Inglés - Stories in English - Cuentos en inglés
In a magical land far away, there lived a little bunny named Benny who loved Easter more than anything in the world. One day, he stumbled upon a group of animals who were all very sad because the Easter Bunny had fallen ill and wouldn't be able to deliver Easter eggs to all the children in the world. Benny knew that he had to do something to help, so he set off on a journey to find the Easter Bunny's magical basket. This is the story of Benny, the Easter Bunny's loyal helper.
Benny, the Easter Bunny's Loyal Helper 🐣
Once upon a time, in a magical land far, far away, there lived a little bunny named Benny. Benny loved Easter more than anything in the world, and he couldn't wait for the big day to arrive.
One day, while hopping through the forest, Benny stumbled upon a group of animals who were all very sad. They told Benny that the Easter Bunny had fallen ill and wouldn't be able to deliver Easter eggs to all the children in the world.
Benny knew that he had to do something to help. He had never delivered Easter eggs before, but he was determined to make sure that the children didn't miss out on their Easter treats.
So, Benny set off on a journey to find the Easter Bunny's magical basket. It was said that the basket had the power to create an unlimited supply of Easter eggs.
Benny hopped and hopped, over hills and through valleys, until he finally found the magical basket. He was overjoyed and knew that he had to deliver the eggs as quickly as possible.
With the help of his friends, Benny worked tirelessly to deliver the Easter eggs to all the children in the world. They hopped from house to house, leaving baskets full of colorful eggs and spreading joy wherever they went.
When they finally returned to the forest, Benny was exhausted but happy. He knew that he had done something special, and that he had helped to make Easter a magical time for children all over the world.
From that day on, Benny was known as the Easter Bunny's loyal helper, and he helped to deliver Easter eggs every year. And even though he never forgot the hard work that went into delivering those eggs, he always had a big smile on his face and a hop in his step, knowing that he had made a difference.
Poems ⇒ 🐣 Pascua - Easter
Benny's adventure showed that even the smallest and seemingly insignificant creature can make a big difference. With determination and a kind heart, Benny was able to help deliver Easter eggs and bring joy to children all over the world. His selfless act of kindness inspired others and earned him the title of the Easter Bunny's loyal helper. From that day on, Benny continued to spread Easter joy, never forgetting the importance of hard work and the happiness it can bring. The end.
Exercises in English related to the story "Benny, the Easter Bunny's Loyal Helper":
- Comprehension Questions:
- What did Benny love more than anything in the world?
- Why were the animals sad when Benny found them?
- What did Benny set out to find?
- What did the magical basket have the power to do?
- Did Benny have any help delivering the Easter eggs?
- What did Benny become known as after his adventure?
- Vocabulary Matching: Match the following words with their definitions.
- Selfless a) Having or showing faithfulness to a person or cause. b) Possessing or using supernatural powers. c) Not limited or restricted in terms of number or quantity. d) The quality of being firm in purpose or resolute. e) Concerned more with the needs and wishes of others than with one's own.
Writing Activity: Write a paragraph about a time when you helped someone in need. How did you feel afterwards? What did you learn from the experience?
- Do you think Benny was brave to set out on a journey to find the Easter Bunny's magical basket?
- How do you think the children felt when they received their Easter eggs from Benny and his friends?
- Do you think it's important to help others even if it's not always easy or convenient?
- What do you think Benny learned from his adventure?
🔆 Otros cuentos:
- Narcissus - Narciso
- Beauty and the Beast - La Bella y la Bestia
- Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves - Alí Babá y los Cuarenta Ladrones
- The Ugly Duckling - El Patito Feo
- The Three Little Pigs - Los Tres Cerditos
- The Princess And The Pea - La Princesa y el Guisante
- The Hare and the Tortoise - La Liebre y la Tortuga
- The Frog King - El Rey Rana
- The Horse and the Wolf - El Caballo y el Lobo
- The Fox and the Grapes - La Zorra y las Uvas
- The Brave Little Tailor - El Sastrecillo Valiente
- Sleeping Beauty - La Bella Durmiente
- The Wolf and the Seven Kids - El Lobo y los Siete Cabritos
- The Vain Crow - El Cuervo Vanidoso
- Little Red Riding Hood - Caperucita Roja en inglés
- Rapunzel - Brothers Grimm - Cuento en inglés
- Rumpelstiltskin - Brothers Grimm - Cuento en inglés
- The Twelve Dancing Princesses - Brothers Grimm
- The Emperor's New Suit - Hans Christian Andersen
- The Selfish Giant - Oscar Wilde - El gigante egoísta