Recursos Educativos en Inglés - Stories in English - Cuentos en inglés
Mother's Day is a special occasion that is celebrated in many countries around the world. It is a day to honor and appreciate the love and sacrifices that mothers make every day. Whether it is through gifts, cards, or spending quality time with loved ones, Mother's Day is a time to show gratitude and affection for the amazing women in our lives. In this tale, we will explore the history of Mother's Day, how it is celebrated around the world, and why it is so important to cherish and celebrate our mothers.
A Mother's Day Surprise 🤱🏻❤
Once upon a time, there was a little boy named David who loved his mother very much. His mother, Sarah, was the light of his life and always made sure he was happy and taken care of.
As Mother's Day approached, David wanted to do something special for his mom. He thought and thought about what he could do, but he couldn't come up with anything.
Finally, the day before Mother's Day, David had an idea. He ran to his room and got out his art supplies. He spent the whole afternoon making a beautiful card for his mom. He drew pictures of flowers, hearts, and birds, and wrote a heartfelt message inside.
On Mother's Day, David gave his mom the card and a big hug. Sarah was so touched by the thoughtful gesture that tears came to her eyes. She knew how much her son loved her, but seeing it expressed in such a beautiful way made her heart swell with love and gratitude.
From that day on, Sarah kept the card in a special place and would look at it whenever she needed a reminder of how much her son cared for her.
Years went by, and David grew up and moved away from home. But every Mother's Day, he would call his mom and tell her how much he loved her. And Sarah would always tell him how proud she was of the kind and loving person he had become.
The love between a mother and son is a bond that lasts a lifetime. And David and Sarah's love for each other only grew stronger with each passing year.
Mother's Day is a day to recognize the incredible role that mothers play in our lives. From their unconditional love and support to their tireless efforts in raising us, mothers are truly irreplaceable. As we celebrate Mother's Day, we are reminded to cherish and appreciate our mothers not just on this one day, but every day of the year. So, let us take the time to thank our mothers for all that they do and honor their contributions to our lives. Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers out there!
🔆 Otros cuentos:
- Narcissus - Narciso
- Beauty and the Beast - La Bella y la Bestia
- Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves - Alí Babá y los Cuarenta Ladrones
- The Ugly Duckling - El Patito Feo
- The Three Little Pigs - Los Tres Cerditos
- The Princess And The Pea - La Princesa y el Guisante
- The Hare and the Tortoise - La Liebre y la Tortuga
- The Frog King - El Rey Rana
- The Horse and the Wolf - El Caballo y el Lobo
- The Fox and the Grapes - La Zorra y las Uvas
- The Brave Little Tailor - El Sastrecillo Valiente
- Sleeping Beauty - La Bella Durmiente
- The Wolf and the Seven Kids - El Lobo y los Siete Cabritos
- The Vain Crow - El Cuervo Vanidoso
- Little Red Riding Hood - Caperucita Roja en inglés
- Rapunzel - Brothers Grimm - Cuento en inglés
- Rumpelstiltskin - Brothers Grimm - Cuento en inglés
- The Twelve Dancing Princesses - Brothers Grimm
- The Emperor's New Suit - Hans Christian Andersen
- The Selfish Giant - Oscar Wilde - El gigante egoísta