Recursos Educativos en Inglés - Stories in English - Cuentos en inglés
Jack loved spending time with his dad. Even though his dad worked long hours to provide for their family, he always made time for Jack. One day, they had a special father-son picnic at Jack's school, but their day together was cut short when his dad had to attend an emergency meeting. Later that night, Jack and his mom made a special video message for his dad to let him know how much they loved and appreciated him. The video had a profound impact on his dad and from that day on, he made an effort to spend more time with his family. This is a story of family, work, and appreciation, and how even the smallest gestures can have a big impact.
Stories in English for Parents' Day
Once upon a time, there was a little boy named Jack who loved spending time with his dad. His dad was his hero and he always looked up to him. Jack's dad was a hardworking man who always made sure that his family was taken care of. He worked long hours every day to provide for his family, but he always made time for Jack.
One day, Jack's school had a father-son picnic. Jack was so excited to spend the day with his dad. They packed a picnic lunch and headed to the park. Jack's dad brought a football and they played catch for a while. Then, they ate their lunch and talked about their favorite things.
As they were packing up to leave, Jack's dad got a call from work. He had to go in for an emergency meeting. Jack was disappointed that their day together was cut short, but he understood that his dad had an important job to do.
Later that day, Jack's mom told him that his dad had to work late that night. Jack was sad that he wouldn't see his dad before he went to bed. But, his mom had an idea. She suggested that they make a special video message for his dad to let him know how much they loved and appreciated him.
Jack loved the idea and they got to work right away. They made a video telling his dad how much they missed him and how much they appreciated all the hard work he did for their family. They also included some of their favorite memories together.
When Jack's dad came home that night, he was exhausted from a long day at work. But, when he saw the video message from his family, he felt a warmth in his heart. He knew that even though he had to work long hours, his family still loved and appreciated him.
From that day on, Jack's dad made an effort to spend more time with his family. He knew that even though work was important, spending time with his loved ones was even more important.
And so, Jack and his dad continued to make special memories together, knowing that they were each other's heroes.
🔆 Otros cuentos:
- Narcissus - Narciso
- Beauty and the Beast - La Bella y la Bestia
- Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves - Alí Babá y los Cuarenta Ladrones
- The Ugly Duckling - El Patito Feo
- The Three Little Pigs - Los Tres Cerditos
- The Princess And The Pea - La Princesa y el Guisante
- The Hare and the Tortoise - La Liebre y la Tortuga
- The Frog King - El Rey Rana
- The Horse and the Wolf - El Caballo y el Lobo
- The Fox and the Grapes - La Zorra y las Uvas
- The Brave Little Tailor - El Sastrecillo Valiente
- Sleeping Beauty - La Bella Durmiente
- The Wolf and the Seven Kids - El Lobo y los Siete Cabritos
- The Vain Crow - El Cuervo Vanidoso
- Little Red Riding Hood - Caperucita Roja en inglés
- Rapunzel - Brothers Grimm - Cuento en inglés
- Rumpelstiltskin - Brothers Grimm - Cuento en inglés
- The Twelve Dancing Princesses - Brothers Grimm
- The Emperor's New Suit - Hans Christian Andersen
- The Selfish Giant - Oscar Wilde - El gigante egoísta