Every year, all lovers celebrate Valentine's Day together on February 14th. It is the day when you meet your partner to spend a special moment.
Organise and make a success of your Valentine's Day party
Whether or not you celebrate this special day, it is always nice to be pampered by the person you love most in the world. To make this evening exceptional, here are our tips to help you organise your romantic Valentine's Day evening!
Surprise him/her as soon as he/she arrives home
Start to do things right from the moment he/she arrives at your house. Play soft, romantic music in the background. Plant rose petals on the floor to guide her where you want her to go. You can also light a few candles to create a subdued and romantic atmosphere. There are several options, you can welcome her at the door or create a path of flowers (you can for example create arrows with rose petals).
A hot bath to relax him/her
Are you lucky enough to have a bath? If so, you'll need to prepare a nice hot bath for your partner. Run the water a few minutes before he/she arrives so that the water is at the ideal temperature. Place a number of candles and rose petals on the edge of the bath (you can also place a whole rose). For the more romantic, you can also place pink or red post-it notes on the bathroom window to form a heart and write little messages of love.
All you have to do is make a large volume of foam
Do you want to take a bath together? What could be more natural than to want to take a nice hot bath to raise the temperature? In this case, don't forget to open a bottle of champagne and add some strawberries.
On Valentine's Day, you have to look your best. For your sweetheart, this is already the case in his or her eyes, but don't forget to dress up! Once your sweetheart is out of the bath, guide her to the bedroom to show her the outfit you have chosen for her. This will show her that you know what looks good on her. And of course, don't forget to choose sexy underwear because the evening is far from over.
The meal is a crucial moment of the evening, so to make sure that your meal as a couple goes as smoothly as possible, you will have different possibilities:
- Book a table in a restaurant: every 14 February, restaurant owners take the necessary steps to offer tables and meals specially designed for couples
- Prepare the meal from A to Z: Are you a cordon bleu? Then surprise your loved one by preparing a meal he or she will not soon forget. You can find many recipes on the internet or in cooking magazines that are specially designed for lovers
- Call in a caterer: you're not very good in the kitchen or you don't have the time to prepare the meal? Opt for a caterer (but you can also buy good food in many shops), so you can be sure of the quality and spend your time preparing the rest of the evening
On February 14th, don't forget to choose aphrodisiac dishes to make your evening last until the end of the night (avocados, almonds, dark chocolate, ginseng, ginger, saffron etc.).
Spice up the evening with games
On this very special day, you are going to spend a special moment with your loved one. Once the meal is over, continue the fun with games specially designed for couples. There are many possibilities to surprise her during your Valentine's evening! Here are a few examples of how you can spend a pleasant moment together:
- A massage with chocolate.
- A board game for adults (in which you will have to take up various challenges).
- The Forbidden Games Box: everything you need to have an unforgettable time.
Don't forget to plan your romantic evening several days in advance so that it is a success. And to make sure that this evening ends in the most beautiful way, don't forget to decorate your room.
Decorating the bedroom
Place artificial rose petals (so you can use them over and over again) on the bed, bedside table and floor. Don't be too heavy-handed, it has to be beautiful without being overloaded. On the bed, what could be more beautiful than to recreate a pretty heart with petals? Place a pretty red rose in the centre to symbolise your love.
Then light some candles (you can choose LED candles if you wish) to create a romantic atmosphere like in the most beautiful love films. One or two floating candles in a vase filled with water will look great.
Take out the various accessories for the massage on the bedside table so that you have everything at hand when the time comes. You can also bring a bottle of champagne with two flutes to loosen your inhibitions.
You can also apply a little perfume to your bed linen to achieve the ultimate in romance.
Recursos en inglés para San Valentín
- Canciones en Inglés para San Valentín - Songs in English for Valentine's Day
- Láminas en Inglés para colorear San Valentín - Coloring sheets English Valentine's Day
- Poesías en Inglés para San Valentín - Poems for Valentine's Day
- How to celebrate your first valentine's day?
- Things to do on valentine's day
- Recursos Para San Valentín en Español