Recursos Educativos en Inglés - Stories in English - Cuentos en inglés
In a small town, there were seven friends named after the days of the week. Each of them had unique personalities and interests, but they shared a deep bond of friendship. One day, they decided to embark on a week-long adventure filled with exciting activities and new experiences. Little did they know, this adventure would teach them the importance of living in the moment and cherishing the time spent with loved ones.
Seven Friends, Seven Days 💖
Once upon a time, in a small town, there were seven friends named Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. They were all very different, but they loved spending time together.
Monday was a hardworking and serious friend who always woke up early to start his week. Tuesday was a friendly and talkative friend who loved to make plans with everyone. Wednesday was a creative friend who enjoyed painting and drawing. Thursday was a sporty friend who loved to run and play outside. Friday was a musical friend who enjoyed playing different instruments. Saturday was a relaxed friend who loved to sleep in and spend time with friends. And Sunday was a thoughtful friend who liked to reflect and prepare for the week ahead.
One day, the friends decided to plan a week-long adventure. They all agreed to meet every morning and do something fun and exciting each day.
On Monday, they went to an amusement park and rode roller coasters all day. Tuesday, they visited a museum and learned about different cultures and history. On Wednesday, they had a painting party and created beautiful masterpieces. Thursday, they played soccer and basketball in the park. Friday, they formed a band and performed for their friends and family. Saturday, they had a lazy day and watched movies together. And on Sunday, they took a long hike in the mountains and enjoyed the beautiful views.
At the end of the week, the friends realized how important it was to have each other and to make the most of every day. They made a promise to always stay in touch and plan more adventures in the future.
From that day on, they remained the best of friends and would always meet up to reminisce about their amazing week of adventure.
As the week-long adventure came to an end, the seven friends realized how much they had grown and learned from each other. They had discovered new hobbies, tried new things, and most importantly, formed unbreakable bonds of friendship. They knew that they would never forget this week and that it would always hold a special place in their hearts. With a promise to stay in touch and plan more adventures in the future, the friends said their goodbyes, grateful for the memories they had created together. The days of the week may come and go, but the memories of their adventure would last a lifetime.
- Who are the seven friends in the story?
- What is the personality of Monday?
- What did the friends do on Wednesday?
- What did they do on Friday?
- What did they promise each other at the end of the adventure?
Vocabulary Matching: Match the following words from the story with their definitions:
a) enjoying or showing relaxation b) showing intelligence or imagination c) given to much talking, tediously chatty d) fond of or good at sports e) relating to music f) industrious, diligent, productive g) showing consideration for others; reflective
Imagine you are one of the seven friends in the story. Write a journal entry about your favorite day of the adventure and why it was memorable to you.
🔆 Otros cuentos:
- Narcissus - Narciso
- Beauty and the Beast - La Bella y la Bestia
- Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves - Alí Babá y los Cuarenta Ladrones
- The Ugly Duckling - El Patito Feo
- The Three Little Pigs - Los Tres Cerditos
- The Princess And The Pea - La Princesa y el Guisante
- The Hare and the Tortoise - La Liebre y la Tortuga
- The Frog King - El Rey Rana
- The Horse and the Wolf - El Caballo y el Lobo
- The Fox and the Grapes - La Zorra y las Uvas
- The Brave Little Tailor - El Sastrecillo Valiente
- Sleeping Beauty - La Bella Durmiente
- The Wolf and the Seven Kids - El Lobo y los Siete Cabritos
- The Vain Crow - El Cuervo Vanidoso
- Little Red Riding Hood - Caperucita Roja en inglés
- Rapunzel - Brothers Grimm - Cuento en inglés
- Rumpelstiltskin - Brothers Grimm - Cuento en inglés
- The Twelve Dancing Princesses - Brothers Grimm
- The Emperor's New Suit - Hans Christian Andersen
- The Selfish Giant - Oscar Wilde - El gigante egoísta