Cooking recipes - Desserts - How to make Halloween ghost biscuits?
The ingredients of the Halloween ghost biscuits:
- 360g flour
- 200g butter
- 120g sugar
- Spreadable dough (Nutella, peanut butter, jam)
- 1 tbsp water
Steps for the Halloween biscuits:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Start by beating together the butter and flour with a little water.
- Once the dough is smooth, let it rest for at least 60 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Flatten the dough with a rolling pin.
- On a sheet of paper, cut out a ghost shape that you can use to cut out the different shapes in the dough.
- Bake the ghost shapes for 13 minutes.
- Once the cakes have cooled down, you will need to put them together in pairs, putting some spread in the middle. You can also put jam in the middle.
- Categoría: Recetas para Halloween - Halloween recipes