Chistes de Halloween para niños en inglés
Recursos educativos en inglés - Humor
- What room does a ghost not need? A living room.
- What’s a witch’s favorite subject in school? Spelling.
- What's big, scary and has three wheels? A monster riding a tricycle!
- What kinds of pants do ghosts wear? Boo-jeans.
- Where do baby ghosts go during the day? Dayscare centers!
- What do birds say on Halloween? Trick or Tweet!
- Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road? He didn't have the guts.
- What is a zombie's favorite thing to eat? Brain food.
- Why was there thunder and lightning inside the laboratory? Because Dr. Frankenstein and Igor were brain"storming."
- Why do pumpkins do so badly in school? Because they had all their brains scooped out.
- Why didn't the skeleton go to school? His heart wasn't in it.
- How do you fix a cracked pumpkin? A pumpkin patch.
- Why did the zombie skip school? He felt rotten.
- Are black cats bad luck? Only if you're a mouse.
- What kind of tests do vampires give their students? Blood tests.
- What kind of music do mummies love? Wrap music.
- Why do skeletons stay so calm? Because nothing gets under their skin.
- What does a pumpkin like to read? Pulp fiction.
- Why are ghosts bad liars? Because you can see right through them.
- What did the orange pumpkin say to the green pumpkin? “You look a little sick.”
- What happens when you stay up all night on Halloween? Something dawns on you.
- Where do vampires keep their money? The blood bank.
- How do ghosts wash their hair? With shamboo.
- What happens when a vampire goes in the snow? Frost bite!
- What instrument does a skeleton play? The trombone.
- Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road? Because there was noBody on the other side.
- What time is it when the clock strikes 13? Time to get a new clock.
- Have you heard how popular the local cemetery is? People are just dying to get in.
- What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog? He is mist.
- Why do pumpkins sit on people’s porches? They have no hands to knock on the door.
- What kind of dog does Dracula have? A blood hound.
- What is a ghost's nose full of? Boooooogers!
- What fruit do scarecrows love the most? Straw-berries.
- What does an evil hen lay? Deviled eggs.
- What does a witch use to do her hair? Scarespray!
- Why don’t vampires have more friends? Because they are a pain in the neck.
- What do you call a witch who goes to the beach? A sand-witch.
- Why didn't the skeleton go to the dance? Because he had no "body" to dance with.
- Why was the broom late? It over swept.
- Why did the Headless Horseman get a job? He was trying to get ahead in life.
- Why did the scarecrow get a promotion? He was outstanding in his field.
- What’s the best thing to put into pumpkin pie? Your teeth.
- Why do vampires always seem sick? They’re always coffin.
- How does a witch style her hair? With scare-spray.
- What kind of monster likes to dance? The boogeyman.
- What does a ghost keep in his stable? Nightmares.
- What did the werewolf eat after his teeth cleaning? The dentist.
- What did the skeleton buy at the grocery store? Spare ribs.
- Where does the zombie live? On a dead-end street.
- Why don’t skeletons watch horror movies? They don’t have the guts.
- Where do ghosts go on holidays? The Boohamas.
- How do ghosts search the web? They use “Ghoul-gle.”
Hemos recopilado chistes divertidos de Halloween en inglés que pueden ser un poco fuera de lugar para los adultos, ¡pero definitivamente divertidos para los niños! Para obtener los mejores resultados, puedes añadir algunos efectos de fondo para aumentar el miedo y el temor.