Cooking recipes - How to make Cornbread?
Here is the recipe for corn bread, which is very popular during Thanksgiving.
- 150 g flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp yeast
- 1 tbsp honey or sugar
- 50 g butter
- 200 g cornmeal
- 37.5 cl drinking yoghurt or milk
- 2 eggs
Steps for making Cornbread:
- Preheat the oven to 5.5.
- Take 1 22cm square baking tin. Melt the butter in the pan and turn it to butter the sides. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, salt and yeast. Mix the milk, yoghurt, eggs and honey into the dry ingredients.
- Add the melted butter without stirring for long. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cut into squares and eat hot.